This impact tester is used to test impact toughness of hard plastic, GFPA, Fiberglass, reinforced plastics, ceramics, cast stone, electrical insulating material and other non-metal material. This testing equipment is ideal in the Chemical industry and Research, Development and Quality control departments.
The Impact tester is a tool used to measure the impact resistance of materials under sudden falling force or impact. The test instrument covers two test methods:
IZOD: Horizontal impact on vertically clamped Specimen
Charpy: vertical impact on the horizontally placed specimen
- The impact tester uses micro-chip technology to process data recorded during the test process. This allows the machine to automatically calculate energy loss caused by friction and wind drag.
- Helps determine the energy required to break a sample using the Pendulum method.
- Touch screen electronic display shows a digital output of readings such as impact energy, impact strength, pre-elevation, angle, average value and energy loss.
- Adopts rotary encoder grating angular technology giving high accuracy results, good stability and a large range of measurements
- Combined impact tester IZOD and Charpy method of testing
- Designed in accordance to ISO 179, GB/T 1043, JB/T 8762 and complies with standard ASTM D256