The Falling Dart Impact Tester is suitable for plastic film or sheets. The machine works by a free-falling dart hitting the film from a certain height then measuring 50% plastic film or sheet sample breakage using the impacts mass and energy.
- Complies with national and international standards including, GB 9639, ASTMD1709 and JIS K7124
- Easy to operate
- Test methods A and B.
- Unique screen with backlight, convenient for quick testing
- Intelligent test process for high work efficiency
- Pneumatic clamp sample release for reduced experiment error and time
- Test process without manual drawing tag, the data parameters of a liquid crystal display system
- Automatic test data identification system and calculation no human intervention needed
- Automatic test end.