We offer comprehensive training sessions in the use of Portable Skid Resistance Tester and Intelligent Pendulum. These are open to both new and existing users.
These are an opportunity to familiarise yourself with correct test procedure before conducting your own testing.
Whilst we can tailor the training to the individual or group, a typical session will include:
- A detailed overview of the Pendulum Tester and its different applications
- How to set up the instrument correctly
- Conditioning the Rubber Sliders
- Using the Verification Surfaces
- Using the Intelligent Pendulum software (if applicable)
- Maintenance, calibration and troubleshooting
- A detailed question and answer session
Training sessions take place at our premises in Essex but, depending on travel time, we will consider alternative locations. Video training is available for overseas customers.
For more information, a quotation or to book a session, please get in touch.