Pressure Probe with Conductivity Measurement Cell
The OTT-PLS-C measures water conductivity, level, and temperature in both surface and groundwater applications with a robust ceramic pressure cell and 4-electrode conductivity cell. Its extremely low power consumption makes it ideal for long-term deployment, particularly at solar powered measuring stations for ground-and surface waters.
Outputs for conductivity include specific conductivity, salinity, and total dissolved solids
• The robust ceramic pressure cell offers industry-leading accuracy and does not deform over time like membrane technology, providing long-term measurement stability
• Rugged design: Ceramic pressure cell resistant to physical force (4 x burst pressure) and enclosure made of high-quality saltwater resistant steel for use in coastal environments
• Vented pressure probe, automatically compensates for changes in barometric pressure
• Robust cable with Kevlar core for length stabilization and capillary tube for venting
• Built-in microcontroller – compensates for temperature effects and applies correction values for gravitational acceleration or water density
• Simple setup and connection to external dataloggers using SDI-12.