The CS120A Visibility Sensor uses tried-and-tested, infrared for-ward-scatter technology, and uses the proven 42° scatter angle to report meteorological observable range (MOR) for fog and snow in the range 10 to 30,000 m. It combines a high specification with a very competitive price & is ideal for stand-alone applications or in combination with automatic weather stations in road, aviation, wind-energy, and marine environments.
Benefits and Features
• High-performance sensor at a competitive price
• FAA-recommended 42° scatter angle for good Meteorological Observable Range (MOR) readings in all precipitation types
• Incorporates automatic dew and hood heaters for all weather operation
• ISimple field calibration using optional calibration kit
• ILow power—suitable for remote application
• IAutomatic status check for faults or window contamination Sensor design minimizes air flow disruption at measurement volume.